- For Deity Connect Wireless Systems
- Records 24-Bit / 48 kHz WAV to MicroSD
- 3-Pin XLR and Locking 3.5mm Inputs
- Provides Phantom Power and Plug-In Power
- 3.5mm Headphone Output
- Transmits or Records
- Analog Limiter and Low-Cut Filter
- Adjustable High-Frequency Boost
- Selectable/Auto Transmitting Power
- USB-Rechargeable 10-Hour Battery
The Deity Microphones HD-TX is a plug-on transmitter with a built-in recorder that allows you to record a wired microphone or wirelessly transmit it while monitoring the signal in real-time. Featuring an XLR mic input with phantom power and a locking 3.5mm mic/line input with plug-in power, the HD-TX can accommodate a variety of sources.
As a transmitter, it provides secure 2.4 GHz encrypted signal compatible with Deity Connect wireless systems. With selectable RF output power and advanced frequency hopping, the HD-TX is capable of reliable transmission in indoor or outdoor environments.
Instead of transmitting to a receiver, the HD-TX can record 24-bit / 48 kHz WAV files to a separately available microSD card. The 3.5mm headphone port lets you listen to the playback of recorded files for easy quality checks.
As a transmitter or recorder, the HD-TX offers hours of operating time via its internal USB-rechargeable lithium battery. Plus, its analog limiter, selectable low-cut filter, and adjustable high-frequency boost ensure clear, intelligible audio quality.
In the Box
- Deity Microphones HD-TX Plug-On Transmitter with Built-In Recorder (2.4 GHz)
- USB Type-C to USB Type-A Charging Cable
- Holster with Belt Clip
- Limited 1-Year Warranty