- For Indie Films, TV & Documentaries
- Moisture-Resistant for Humid Conditions
- Phantom Powered
- Simple Operation with No Controls
- Built to Inhibit RF Interference
- Low-Noise Circuitry
- High Sensitivity Requires Less Gain
- Smooth Tone with Low Off-Axis Coloration
- Lightweight Solid Brass Housing
- Includes Waterproof Hardshell Case
With the Deity Microphones S-Mic 2 moisture-resistant shotgun microphone, boom operators and sound recordists can achieve broadcast-quality sound in a variety of outdoor shooting scenarios such as indie films, news gathering, documentaries, and weddings.
Professional-level features such as low-noise circuitry and anti-RF interference construction minimize the need for noise reduction after recording. Thanks to the high sensitivity of the S-Mic 2, robust output levels are possible without having to max out your preamp's gain control. Tonally, the S-Mic 2 offers a smooth, warm sonic signature with low off-axis coloration and natural attenuation of bass frequencies below 50 Hz.
You'll find no switches, buttons, or dials on the S-Mic 2, so you always depend on it to deliver consistent sound, reliability, and ease of use. The lightweight solid brass housing ensures toughness gig after gig, and its black speckle paint provides low reflectivity and added durability.
In the Box
- Deity Microphones S-Mic 2 Moisture-Resistant Shotgun Microphone
- Mic Clip with Threaded 3/8" Female Mount
- Foam Windscreen
- Waterproof Hardshell Case
- Limited 1-Year Warranty, Extendable to 5 Years upon Registration