- For Indie Films & Multi-Subject Scenes
- Moisture-Resistant for Humid Conditions
- Short Body, Phantom Powered
- Simple Operation with No Controls
- Built to Inhibit RF Interference
- Low-Noise Circuitry
- High Sensitivity Requires Less Gain
- Smooth Tone with Low Off-Axis Coloration
- Ultralightweight Solid Brass Housing
- Includes Waterproof Hardshell Case
Offering a shorter, lighter body than the S-Mic 2, the Deity Microphones S-Mic 2S moisture-resistant short shotgun microphone helps boom operators achieve broadcast-quality sound in reality TV, interviews, indie films, and documentaries, and its wider pickup pattern simplifies the capture of multiple subjects in the same shot.
Professional-level features such as low-noise circuitry and anti-RF interference construction minimize the need for noise reduction after recording. Thanks to the high sensitivity of the S-Mic 2S, robust output levels are possible without having to max out your preamp's gain control. Tonally, the S-Mic 2S offers the same sonic signature as the S-Mic 2—smooth and warm with low off-axis coloration and natural attenuation of bass frequencies below 50 Hz.
You'll find no switches, buttons, or dials on the S-Mic 2S, so you always depend on it to deliver consistent sound, reliability, and ease of use. The ultralightweight solid brass housing ensures toughness gig after gig, and its black speckle paint provides low reflectivity and added durability.
In the Box
- Deity Microphones S-Mic 2S Moisture-Resistant Short Shotgun Microphone
- Mic Clip with Threaded 3/8" Female Mount
- Foam Windscreen
- Waterproof Hardshell Case
- Limited 1-Year Warranty, Extendable to 5 Years upon Registration