- Mobile Journalist, Vlogger, Run & Gun
- For Cameras and Mobile Devices
- Internal 51-Hour Rechargeable Battery
- Stepless Gain Knob, Bass Roll-Off Switch
- Auto-Configuring 3.5mm TRRS Output
- Power Switch with LED & Auto On/Off
- Low Noise & Distortion, High SNR
- Lightweight Body, Low-Reflection Finish
- Detachable Shoe/Pole/Tripod Shockmount
- Includes Cables & Windscreen
Designed to provide a noteworthy improvement in sound quality over microphones built into cameras, smartphones, and portable recorders, the Deity Microphones V-Mic D3 Pro is a camera-mount shotgun microphone offering directional audio capture, adjustable gain and filtering, and broad device compatibility for mobile journalists, vloggers, YouTubers, and run-and-gun videographers.
With a built-in microprocessor that automatically configures its TRRS connector to work with most 3.5mm mic input jacks, the V-Mic D3 Pro is compatible with a variety of DSLRs, camcorders, mobile devices, and portable audio recorders. Attachment to your camera, boompole, or tripod is simple and efficient using the supplied Rycote adjustable shockmount and 3.5mm TRRS coiled cable.
A stepless knob on the mic's bottom provides up to 20 dB of gain for easy optimization of levels. Activate the onboard low-cut filter at 75 Hz or 150 Hz to reduce rumble and bass buildup. The microphone is powered primarily by the internal 51-hour rechargeable battery; plug-in power (bias voltage) from your camera or mixer is only required to turn on/off the mic. The lightweight aluminum body is finished in a low-reflection paint, ensuring that it won't weigh down your camera or induce distracting glare.
In the Box
- Deity Microphones V-Mic D3 Pro Camera-Mount Shotgun Microphone
- Rycote Lyre Adjustable Shoe Shockmount
- Smart 3.5mm TRRS Coiled Cable
- USB Charging Cable
- Foam Windscreen
- Limited 1-Year Warranty with 6-Month Extension upon Online Registration