- Designed for mirrorless and DSLR cameras
- 6.6 lb payload for camera and accessories
- Foldable into underslung mode
- 1" OLED black-and-white display
- DJI Titan stabilization algorithm
- SuperSmooth stabilization feature for long zoom lenses
- Two NATO mounts for dedicated accessories such as a briefcase handle
- Support for an optional DJI RavenEye 1080p transmission system
- Integrated grip handle with built-in 14-hour batteries
- iOS 11+/Android 7.0+ companion app
- Time-lapse, panorama, Roll 360, and other creative functions
- Dual-layer Manfrotto plus Arca-Swiss camera mounting system
- Single-tap switching to portrait mode
The DJI RSC 2 is designed for mirrorless and DSLR cameras and supports up to 6.6 lb camera and accessories loads. Please see the most current camera and lens compatibility list on the DJI website.
The motors of the RSC 2 are 50% more powerful than those of the Ronin-SC, which is the predecessor of this redesigned gimbal. A key feature of the RSC 2 is a foldable design that allows switching to underslung mode.
The gimbal head folds down from the gimbal handle, and you can then flip the gimbal around and use it underslung for low-angle shots, without having to attach or detach anything. The gimbal handle remains integrated and has built-in batteries that provide up to a 14-hour runtime. Also, the batteries can be charged via the handle while the gimbal is being used in operation (except in extreme high/low temperatures). The handle supports PD and QC 2.0 fast-charging protocols and can be recharged in approximately two hours using an 18W fast charger, not included. The foldable design of the gimbal also allows for easier transport and storage.
The RSC 2 also features a 1" OLED black-and-white screen and has a horizontal dial on the front for focus adjustments with the same hand you hold the gimbal with. On each side of the gimbal handle is a NATO mount with M4 threads for attaching dedicated accessories such as an optional briefcase handle.
In the Box
- DJI RSC 2 Gimbal Stabilizer
- Mini Tripod (Plastic)
- DJI R Multicamera Control Cable (USB Type-C)
- DJI R Multicamera Control Cable (Sony Multi)
- DJI R Multicamera Control Cable (Micro-USB)
- DJI R Multicamera Control Cable (Mini-USB)
- DJI R Quick Release Plate (Lower)
- DJI R Quick Release Plate (Upper)
- Limited 1-Year Warranty on Gimbal
- Limited 6-Month Warranty on Motors