- TH-Z H 75mm Half Ball/Flat Base Head
- 11 lb Payload
- 75mm Aluminum Tripod with Mid-Spreader
- ALX S8 33" Slider with 75mm Half Ball
- Tripod Carrying Case
- Fixed Counterbalance and Drag
- Snap-In Camera Plate System
- 23 to 58.5" Tripod Height Range
- Integrated Mid-Level Spreader
The Libec TH-Z H Fluid Head is a compact dual-function tripod head with an 11 lb payload and fixed counterbalance and drag. It features a native 75mm half ball and has a flat base with a 3/8"-16 mounting thread on the bottom of the half ball. It's directly compatible with 75mm bowl tripods but can also be mounted directly on sliders and other supports via the flat base. A tie-down is included for securing it to tripods.
The head has a snap-in camera plate system that lets you attach the included camera plate from above rather than slide it in from the rear. The plate has a sliding range of 1.2" once secured. It comes with a 1/4"-20 mounting screw and an anti-twist video pin beside it. A long rosette-mount pan bar is included and an optional second one is also supported.