- For Mirrorless Gear or Mobile Video Kit
- Can Be Worn as Waist Pack or Cross-Body
- Zippered Main Compartment
- Padded Interior Dividers
- Exterior Front and Back Zip Pockets
- Flap with Hook Closure
- Adjustable Strap with Buckle
Made of 500D Cordura fabric, the black m-Trekker HP120 from Lowepro is a compact bag you can use to safely carry professional gear. Its main compartment offers padded dividers and can hold a mirrorless system with an extra lens, a mobile video kit for an action camera with several small accessories, or audio equipment for example. Thanks to an adjustable strap equipped with a quick release buckle, the bag can be worn in three different ways for increased versatility: over your shoulder, cross-body, or around your waist.
The bag's interior dimensions are 9.8 x 2.8 x 5.1" and it closes with a zipper and a secure front flap that closes with a hook. This lends it increased protection against the elements in case you are shooting in rain or snow. Two exterior pockets are also equipped with zippers and allow for easy access to everyday items and accessories. The front pocket is useful for lens caps or memory cards, while the back one securely holds flat items such as passports or wallets.
- Compact bag made of black Cordura fabric, features front flap with hook to help protect your gear against the elements
- Holds a mirrorless system with extra lens, action cameras or audio equipment
- Adjustable strap with buckle allows you to wear the bag on your waist, cross-body, or over your shoulder
- Zippered main compartment with padded dividers, measures 9.8 x 2.8 x 5.1"
- Exterior front and back zip pockets for storing memory cards, batteries, passport, etc.
In the Box
- Lowepro m-Trekker HP120 Bag (Black Cordura)
- Limited 90-Days Warranty