- 5" Woofer and 1" Tweeter
- Matched Amps and Drivers
- 50W Class-AB Amplification
- Enhanced Waveguide System
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz to 20 kHz
- Max SPL (per Pair): 108 dB
- Acoustic Space: 0, -2, -4 dB
- High Frequency Filter: -2, 0, +2 dB
- Internal Acoustic Absorption Material
- Pro Tools | First with Plug-In Package
The Mackie MR524 Studio Monitor is a powered 5" 2-way reference speaker that is designed for mixing and monitoring in your home or project studio. It features a logarithmic waveguide system that aims to minimize reflections and diffractions for a wider sweet spot, plus a custom-tuned rear port to help ensure an even bass response.
The MR524 is equipped with matched amps and drivers for an optimized 50W Class-AB biamplified system. The speaker can also be optimized to your mixing environment with the adjustable acoustic space filters designed to maintain a flat response in typical placement configurations. Additionally, a high-frequency filter applies a boost or cut to compensate for particularly bright- or dull-sounding rooms.
The MR524 has been designed with flexibility in mind, featuring XLR, TRS and RCA monitor inputs. The speaker has been housed in an all-wood cabinet that has been treated with acoustic absorption material for a tighter response. Additionally, the MRS10 studio subwoofer can be added for a more powerful, extended low end.
The MR524 features a download for ProTools | First software and The Musician Collection plug-in package including 23 high-quality plugins with BBD Delay, Level Lite, 304E EQ, and 304C Compressor. To authorize the software, simply input the mixer's serial number on the website.
In the Box
- Mackie MR524 - 5" 2-Way Powered Studio Monitor (Single)
- Serial Number for Download of Pro Tools | First and The Musician Collection
- Power Cord
- Limited 1-Year Warranty