- 15.4 lb Load Capacity
- Counterbalance Supports 8.8 lb
- Two-Stage Aluminum Legs
- 17.3" to 66.1" Height Range
- Mid-Level Spreader
- Spiked Feet with Rubber Overshoes
- Tripod Carrying Bag Included
The MVH502A Fluid Head and 546B Tripod System with Carrying Bag is a professional tripod system designed for HDSLR and interchangeable lens cameras. The system combines the MVH502A 75mm half ball fluid head with the 546B tripod with mid spreader. The MVH502 head has a pre-set counterbalance of 8.8 pounds, but can support loads up to 15.4 pounds. It features two Easy Link connectors to allow an external monitor or other accessory equipment to be fitted directly on the head.
The 546B is a two-stage tripod with a built-in 75mm bowl. The tripod's telescopic mid-level spreader helps set leg angles accurately. Spiked feet with rubber overshoes are provided for solid grounding on both smooth floors and uneven terrain. A padded carrying bag comes included.
In the Box
- Manfrotto MVH502A Fluid Head and 546B Tripod System with Carrying Bag
- Manfrotto 502A Pro Video Head with 75mm Half Ball
- Manfrotto 546B Pro Video Tripod with Mid-level Spreader
- Padded Carrying Bag
- Limited 6-Month Warranty, Extendable to 5 Years with Product Registration