- Holds DSLR, 70-200 2.8, 3 Lenses, Flash
- Padded Compartment for 15" Laptop
- Noise-Free Fabric Closure
- Padded Interior Touch-Fastening Dividers
- Variety of Exterior Accessory Pockets
- Elastic Side Straps for Mini Tripod
- EasyGrip Adjustable Strap Buckle
- AirSupport Back and Harness System
- Wide Top Handle Doubles as Trolley Strap
- Included Silver Sun/Rain Cover
Store, transport, and protect your mirrorless DSLR, attached 70-200mm f/2.8 zoom lens, extra lenses, and related accessories with the black Pro Light Bumblebee M-30 Camera Bag from Manfrotto. In addition to photo equipment, the bag has a padded compartment with a touch-fastening tab for your up to 15" laptop or tablet. The bag opens with a large, noiseless, touch-fastening flap and has padded, movable dividers for arranging gear. A variety of accessory pockets make stowing accessories quick and easy. Under the flap are elastic side straps for securing a mini tripod or other item.
Photographers will appreciate the EasyGrip adjustable strap buckle and AirSupport back and harness system. For carrying, the top of the bag features a wide top handle that doubles as a trolley strap. There's also a comfortable, padded, and adjustable shoulder strap. Included with your Pro Light Bumblebee M-30 Camera Bag is a silver sun and rain cover—the silver side for keeping the bag cooler by reflecting light instead of absorbing it.
Zipper at the top of the messenger flap for quick access to camera gear.
Signature AirSupport back and harness system evenly distributes weight across long and wide shoulder pad, allowing for airflow
XtraSecure strap holds the moving part of handheld gimbal steady. It will also hold a gripped DSLR kit if not carrying a laptop.
Large EasyGrip buckle adjusts the length of shoulder strap, allowing you to swing the bag easily across chest.
Multiple external zippered compartments, and stretch side pockets for water bottle and accessories.
In the Box
- Manfrotto Pro Light Bumblebee M-30 Camera Bag (Black)
- Limited 1-Year Warranty, Extendable to 5 Years with Product Registration