- Holds 2 DSLRs, 600mm f/4, Extra Lens
- Top, Front, and Rear Access to Gear
- Adjustable, Interior, Padded Dividers
- Distributes Weight Evenly for Comfort
- Front Zip Compartment with Inner Pockets
- Dual, Side Pockets for Accessories
- Padded Shoulder Straps with Connector
- Front Straps & Cup for Tripod Carrying
- Padded Waist Belt with Hip Pockets
- Black/Silver Sided Rain Cover Included
Photographers who shoot nature, sports, and other types of photography will have a comfortable way to transport and protect their gear with the black Pro Light Camera Backpack TLB-600 from Manfrotto. This bag holds a DSLR with an attached 600mm f/4 lens, plus a second body, lens, and accessories. Designed to distribute weight evenly for comfort, it features top, front, and rear access to your equipment and has touch-fastening, padded dividers for keeping it organized and secure. An exterior zip compartment has a variety of pockets to hold accessories as well as a second DSLR body. Dual exterior side pockets are useful for storing water bottles or other items.
On the front of the pack is a cup for the base of your tripod and straps to secure the tripod's top and midsections. Carry the pack with the padded, adjustable shoulder straps and connector. For added stability, comfort, and storage the pack has a padded waist belt with hip pockets. The hip pockets are great for keeping sunglasses, snacks, and other essentials nearby. To protect the bag from inclement weather, there's a rain cover that has a black side for general use, and a silver side to guard against UV and to reduce heat from prolonged exposure to sunlight.
In the Box
- Manfrotto Pro Light Camera Backpack TLB-600 for DSLR with 600mm Lens (Black)
- Rain Cover
- Limited 1-Year Warranty, Extendable to 5 Years