- Holds 2 DSLRs, 400mm Lens & More
- Laptop Sleeve & Padded Interior Dividers
- Rear Access to Gear for Added Security
- Right, Left & Top Access to Equipment
- Interior & Exterior Pockets
- Padded Top Handle
- Padded Shoulder Straps with Connector
- Waist Belt with Quick Release
- Strong Ripstop Nylon Construction
Photographers concerned about traveling in crowded areas with a pack full of gear will welcome the black Pro Light RedBee-310 Backpack from Manfrotto. With the Pro Light, primary gear access is with the pack off your back, and the rear lid unzipped. However, one can still grab a camera and lens and start shooting immediately by accessing gear through discreet right, left or top zippered openings. The main compartment can hold up to two DSLR bodies, a 400mm attached lens, three additional lenses, flashes, and accessories. Interior dividers and touch-fastening strips are useful for organizing gear to your preferences. Under the rear lid is a padded laptop sleeve and numerous pockets for odds and ends such as filters, spare batteries, memory cards, and the like. This versatile pack has exterior zippered pockets as well.
Carry the Pro Light with the padded top handle, or wear it with the padded and adjustable shoulder straps. For added comfort and stability, the pack has a chest connector and quick release waist belt. Made of tough ripstop nylon, your Pro Light is both strong and durable. For retrieving gear under low light, the interior features a light gray lining to help dark items stand out. Contrasting red attachment points on the outside of the pack are easy to locate as well as functional. They also add a bit of style to the streamlined design. In the event of inclement weather, simply deploy the included rain cover.
In the Box
- Manfrotto Pro Light RedBee-310 Backpack (Black)
- Rain Cover
- Limited 1-Year Warranty - Extendable to 5 with Registration