- Holds DSLR 24-70, 70-200/2.8, Extra Lens
- Padded 13" Laptop/Tablet Compartment
- Zippered Closure
- Use for Cameras or as an Everyday Bag
- Padded, Touch-Fastening Dividers
- Adjustable, Padded Shoulder Strap
- Trolley and Tripod Straps
- Tartan Fabric Lining & Leather Accents
- Water-Repellent, Nylon Construction
With vintage styling, genuine, brown leather accents and a handsome Tartan lining, the gray Windsor Camera Reporter Bag for DSLR from Manfrotto is designed to store, protect and transport your gear in luxury. The bag features a removable, padded insert with touch-fastening dividers for organizing a DSLR or mirrorless camera with an attached 24-70mm, 70-200mm, an extra lens and related accessories. Top zipper opening provides access to equipment. Inside the rear of the bag is a padded, dedicated compartment for your 13" laptop or tablet.
Use the Windsor as a camera or everyday bag. Next to the main compartment is a zippered pocket with a variety of inner pockets for small items such as your wallet, cellphone and filters. Wear the bag with the adjustable, padded shoulder strap, or attach to a trolley handle with the rear strap. Easily attach your tripod thanks to two adjustable, genuine leather straps. For strength and durability the bag is constructed with water-repellent nylon and synthetic fabrics.
In the Box
- Manfrotto Windsor Camera Reporter Bag for DSLR (Gray)
- Padded Insert
- Limited 1-Year Warranty Extendable by 3-Years with Product Registration