- Measures: 8.9 x 5.2 x 4.5"
- Color Temperature: 5600K, CRI: 96
- Dims: 0-100%, Optional V-Mount Battery
- 11 Special F/X DMX/RDM, Bluetooth, App
- 110-240 VAC Power, Bowens Mount
- DMX/RDM, Bluetooth, App Control
- Includes 5/8" Receiver and Reflector
Meant to be the enhanced middle light between the 150 and 500, Nanlite has introduced the Forza 150 Daylight LED Monolight. The light is loaded with features. Color temperature is a solid 5600K and CRI is 96 - you're indicator of faithful and accurate color. The panel measures 8.9 x 5.2 x 4.5" and quite compact for a monolight. It has a Bowens front accessoracy mount making it compatible with modifiers made by the many manufacturers that use this popular mount
The light is powerful and can output 27960 Lux at 3.3' and dims from 0 to 100%. It's even more powerful with a Bowens mount long-throw reflector. The Forza 150 has a multitude of control options and benefits by DMX/RDM for console-centered control as well wirelessly with a Bluetooth-driven phone-app control.
The light is ready for worldwide use thanks to its 110 to 240 VAC power supply, but it can also run on V-mount batteries when mains current is unavailable.
In the Box
- Nanlite Forza 150 Daylight LED Monolight
- Power Cord
- Limited 1-Year Warranty, Extended to 3-Year with Online Registration