- 6.5 x 4.5 x 1.4" Panel
- Variable Color Temperature: 3200-5600K
- CRI: 95, 0-100% Dimming
- Built-In NP-F Battery Plate
- Shoe Mount, Optional Stand Mount
- Soft Quality of Light
- Optional 110-240 VAC Adapter
Handy for use on or off-camera, the LumiPad 11 Bi-Color Soft LED Panel from NanLite is a versatile 6.5 x 4.5 x 1.4" light source with solid control features at a price point that makes it a good choice for both part-time and full-time shooters. Its wide beam spread, and soft output are well-suited for portrait, wedding, group video, and photography, while its thin 1.4" profile allows placement where larger lights can't go. The light has color that's CRI-rated at 95 for accurate rendering and variable from 3200 to 5600K to meet any ambient light challenge or to blend in seamlessly with other fixtures. Light intensity is variable from 0 to 100%, while the fixture's quiet air-cooling is an asset, especially in sound-sensitive situations. The LumiPad 11 is ready for worldwide use via an optional 110-240 VAC power adapter, but it can also run on separately-purchased batteries when mains power is unavailable via its NP-F battery plate.
The LumiPad 11 requires a separately purchased AC adapter or battery for use.
In the Box
- Nanlite LumiPad 11 Bi-Color Soft LED Panel
- Shoe Mount
- Limited 1-Year Warranty, Extended to 3-Year with Online Registration
Not in the Box
- Essential AC Power Supplies (Not Included)
- Essential Batteries (Not Included)