- Protection from Wind Noise
- Isolates From Shock and Vibration
- Fits NTG1, NTG2, NTG3, NTG4, NTG4+, NTG5
- Fits Any Shotgun Mic up to 12.75"
- Integrated Mogami Mic Cable
- Dead Wombat Windshield Included
The Blimp Windshield and Rycote Shock Mount Suspension System from Rode is designed to provide your shotgun microphone with protection from wind noise and isolation from shock and vibration. It fits the Rode NTG1, NTG2, NTG3, NTG4, NTG4+, NTG5, and any shotgun mic up to 12.75" in length.
The Blimp attaches to any standard boompole with the 3/8" thread attachment at the base. Housed inside the grip is a Mogami microphone cable which splits via a junction box to a flexible thin cable inside the Blimp, to minimize the transference of vibration to the microphone.
Dead Wombat windshield, caring brush and tail/patch cable are included
In the Box
- Rode Blimp Windshield and Rycote Shock Mount Suspension System for Shotgun Microphones
- Dead Wombat Windshield
- Tail/Patch Cable
- Caring Brush
- Limited 1-Year Warranty