- Cardioid Directional Position
- Gold-Plated 1" Capsule
- Large-Diaphragm Condenser
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz Frequency Range
- Emphasized Proximity Response
- Internal Pop Filter
- Selectable High-Pass Filter at 75 Hz
- On-Air LED
The Broadcaster Condenser Microphone from RODE is a large-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone that features a true full-range response especially suited for voice-over use.
It has an emphasized proximity effect and features an internal pop filter, designed to minimize plosive sounds that can overload the microphone capsule and distort the audio output. In addition to the native 20 Hz-20 kHz response, a selectable high-pass filter at 75 Hz is available to prevent low-end noise, such as air conditioners and traffic, from being recorded.
The Broadcaster features an 'On-Air' indicator on the body that can be wired for external activation by the 'Channel On/Mute' function on many consoles. If not connected to a console or switch, the indicator will remain lit whenever the microphone has power.
HF2 1" capsule with gold-plated diaphragm
On-Air indicator LED
Voice-tailored low-cut feature
Internal pop filter
In the Box
- Rode Broadcaster Condenser Microphone
- Rode Stand Mount for NTK/NT1000 & Condenser Microphones
- Rode ZP1 Zip Pouch - for Rode S1, NT1-A, NT2-A, NT3, NT1000, NTG1 or Broadcaster microphones
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Not in the Box
- Essential XLR Cables (Not Included)