- Low-Profile Ergonomic Design
- Ultra-Lightweight Construction
- Adjustable Stainless-Steel Boom Arm
- Hypoallergenic Silicone Ear Strips
- Durable Ceramic-Painted Finish
- Available in Small or Large Size
- Low-Handling Noise
- Mini-Furry & Pop Filter/ Windshield
- Kevlar Braided-Reinforced Shielded Cable
- Gold Plated 1/8" TRS Output
The pink/large HS2 Lightweight Headset Microphone from RØDE is a low profile, ergonomic microphone that provides clean, clear and pronounced audio for applications such as public speaking, lectures, conferences, or anywhere a microphone needs to be in close proximity to any presenter's mouth.
Featuring an adjustable, corrosion resistant stainless spring-steel boom arm and headband, the headset has hypoallergenic silicone ear strips for maximum flexibility and comfort. Coated in a durable ceramic painted finish in either black or pink, the HS2 is available in two different sizes (small or large) to ensure a perfect fit for any individual.
Furthermore, it is connected via a 4' braided and shielded Kevlar reinforced cable, terminating with a gold-plated 1/8" TRS mini-jack output connector, which has a removable locking nut that ensures a secure connection to a wide range of recording devices and wireless transmitters.
Finally, the HS2's lightweight, comfortable fit, low self-noise, minimal appearance, and user friendly omnidirectional polar pattern make it an ideal microphone for film, television, video, theatre, house of worship, and live vocal performance applications.
In the Box
- Rode HS2 Lightweight Headset Microphone Pink/Large
- Mini-Furry Windshield
- Pop Filter
- Cable Management Clip
- Limited 1-Year Warranty with free Extension to 5-Years (Online Registration Required)
Not in the Box
- Essential Adapters (Not Included)
Follow us @