Use theRode Lavalier GOomnidirectional lavalier microphone to get the convenience and clarity of a broadcast-quality, clip-on lapel mic for your Rode Wireless GO system. Ideal for mobile journalists and videographers, the Lavalier GO features a durable Kevlar-reinforced cable terminated in a gold-plated 3.5mm TRS connector for enhanced conductivity.
The miniature mic capsule is easily concealed and features a foam pop shield to reduce vocal plosives. Its omnidirectional polar pattern provides 360 degrees of sound pickup while the condenser element yields a wide, full frequency response, giving you clear and intelligible voice capture.
- Designed for use with Rode Wireless GO compact wireless microphone systems
- 3.5mm TRS output provides compatibility with Rode Wireless GO and most recording devices and wireless transmitters equipped with a standard 3.5mm TRS microphone input
- Discreet 4.5mm miniature mic capsule
- Condenser mic element and active JFET electronics yield a wide 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- Kevlar-reinforced cable ensures lasting durability
- Gold plating on 3.5mm plug enhances conductivity
- Foam pop shield softens vocal plosives and wind noise
- Mic clip with cable management included for neatly securing microphone to clothing
- Small pouch included for storage and transport
- Combine with Rode SC4 adapter (available separately) to use the Lavalier GO with smartphones and tablets outfitted with 3.5mm TRRS jacks