- For Rode Lavalier and SmartLav+ Mics
- Ergonomic Headset-Style Wearable Mount
- Engineered from Spring Steel
- Durable, Holds Shape
- Provides Integrated Cable Management
- Junior for Ages up to 13
The junior LAVHS-JNR Headset Mount for Lavalier Microphones from Rode is an ergonomic headset-style wearable mount that offers increased versatility for users of the Rode Lavalier and smartLav+ lapel microphones (sold separately). It can be used to wear the optional microphone near the mouth for optimal audio performance in speech and presentation applications.
The mount is engineered from spring steel that has been plated for durability and is designed to hold its shape throughout the rigors of repeated use. Also, integrated cable management is built-in at the rear of the mount to ensure the microphone cable is tightly secured.
In the Box
- Rode LAVHS-JNR Headset Mount for Lavalier Microphones (Junior)
- Limited 1-Year Warranty