- For Studio, Stage & Location Work
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- True Condenser
- 3/4" Small-Diaphragm Capsule
- Transformerless Output
- Uses 9V Battery or +48V Phantom Power
- Includes Wind Shield and Stand Mount
- Padded Zip Pouch
The NT3 3/4" Cardioid Condenser Microphone from RODE features an end-address, 3/4", gold-sputtered, true-condenser transducer that provides detailed audio capture for almost any instrument. Intended for studio, stage, and location work, the NT3 can be used to capture audio on drums, percussion, acoustic guitar, guitar amps, piano, and all acoustic instruments. The versatile NT3 also works very well for voice reproduction when used as a handheld presentation microphone or indoor boom mic.
This microphone can be powered by either phantom power, or via a 9V battery in situations when power isn't available through a console or camera. The NT3's rugged and durable all-metal body and mesh head ensure it is protected both in the studio, or out in the field. In addition, the NT3's cardioid pickup pattern effectively isolates the source signal, and the output circuitry and diaphragm are manufactured to further minimize noise from radio frequency interference or bad grounding.
In the Box
- Rode NT3 3/4" Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Rode Stand Mount for NT3, 4, and Other Condenser Microphones
- Rode WS3 Windscreen for NT3 (Gray)
- Rode ZP1 Zip Pouch - for Rode S1, NT1-A, NT2-A, NT3, NT1000, NTG1 or Broadcaster microphones
- Limited 1-Year Warranty, Extends to 10 Years with Registration