- For Recording and Live Performances
- For Instrument and Vocal Pickup
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Low-Noise Output
The Rode NT5 is a small diaphragm microphone featuring full frequency response and low-noise output circuitry. Designed for general instrument recording and sound reinforcement.
The cardioid polar pattern effectively minimizes audio at the off-axis sections, reducing noise caused by leakage, monitors, additional instruments, etc. The NT5 offers a frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz allowing the microphones to be used in a wide variety of applications such as drum overhead miking, stereo capturing of instruments, vocal capturing, etc. The NT5 is powered via +24V or +48V phantom power. The package includes a windscreen, mic clip, and custom case.
In the Box
- Rode NT5 Cardioid Studio Condenser Microphones (Single Microphone)
- Rode WS5 Windscreen for NT5 and NT6 (Gray)
- Rode RM5 Stand Mount for the NT5 Microphone
- Rode ZP1 Zip Pouch - for Rode S1, NT1-A, NT2-A, NT3, NT1000, NTG1 or Broadcaster microphones
- 3/8" and 5/8" Thread Adapter
- Limited 1-Year Warranty, Extendable to 10 Years upon Registration