- For Indie Films, TV & Documentaries
- Phantom Powered
- Selectable 80 Hz Low-Cut Filter
- Low Handling Noise
- High Maximum SPL before Distortion
- Slight Presence Boost
- Windscreen Reduces Wind Noise
- Lightweight Metal Housing
Capture quality sound indoors or outside for your next indie film, TV shoot, or documentary project with the Rode NTG1 shotgun microphone. With low handling noise and the ability to endure loud sound sources before distortion, the NTG1 offers a cost-effective solution for recording clean dialogue and sound effects.
The NTG1's elevated sensitivity allows it to produce strong output levels without having to apply extreme gain at your mic preamp. Sonically, the NTG1 delivers consistently clear sound due in part to its gentle rise in high frequencies and its rumble-reducing selectable low-cut filter. The durable and lightweight high-grade aluminum housing is finished in hard-wearing epoxy paint to withstand the stress of location recording.
In the Box
- Rode NTG1 Shotgun Microphone
- Rode RM5 Stand Mount for the NT5 Microphone
- Rode WSVM Shotgun Wind Screen
- Padded Zip Pouch
- Limited 1-Year Warranty, Extendable to 10 Years upon Registration