- For Indie Films, TV & Documentaries
- Moisture-Resistant for Humid Conditions
- Phantom Powered
- Simple Operation with No Controls
- Transparent Tone with Tight Low End
- Ultralow-Noise Circuitry
- Ultrahigh Sensitivity Needs Less Gain
- Slight Presence Boost & Bass Attenuation
- Includes Furry Windshield & Pistol Grip
- Compact, Ultralightweight Housing
Shorter and lighter than the NTG3 and with a flatter bass response, the Rode NTG5 moisture-resistant shotgun microphone lets you capture natural, uncolored sound indoors or outside for your next indie film, TV shoot, or documentary project without weighing down your rig.
Professional-level features such as ultralow-noise circuitry, a smooth off-axis response, and a tightly controlled low end make it ideal for a range of location recording scenarios. Plus, it includes a furry windshield and a pistol grip shockmount that can be attached to a boompole for increased versatility.
The NTG5's extremely high sensitivity allows it to produce robust output levels without having to apply extreme gain at your mic preamp. Sonically, the NTG5 delivers acoustic transparency due to its pioneering circular acoustic ports, gentle rise in high frequencies, and rumble-reducing attenuation of low bass frequencies. Its switch- and dial-free design lets you set up quickly and focus on the sound instead of fiddling with various mic settings. RF-bias technology and conformal coating ensure reliable performance even in severe conditions.
In the Box
- Rode NTG5 Moisture-Resistant Short Shotgun Microphone
- Rode PG2-R Pistol Grip Shockmount
- Rode PG2-R Pro Cable for Rode Shockmounts
- Rode RM5 Stand Mount for the NT5 Microphone
- WS10 Furry Windshield
- Foam Windscreen
- Rode ZP1 Zip Pouch - for Rode S1, NT1-A, NT2-A, NT3, NT1000, NTG1 or Broadcaster microphones
- Limited 1-Year Warranty, Extendable to 10 Years upon Registration
Follow us @