- For Broadcast, Film, and Sporting Events
- Moisture-Resistant for Humid Conditions
- No Switches, Buttons, or Dials
- 40 Hz to 20 kHz Frequency Response
- Natural On- and Off-Axis Sound
- Focused Supercardioid Polar Pattern
- Ultralow 8 dBA Self-Noise
- Ultrahigh Sensitivity of -20 dB
- Slight Presence Boost above 5 kHz
- Includes Shockmount & Storage Cylinder
Optimized for high-quality outdoor performance in broadcasting, film production, and sporting events, the Rode NTG8 moisture-resistant shotgun microphone offers the proven technology of the award-winning NTG3 in a longer body with more focused directionality throughout its frequency spectrum.
Professional-level features such as ultralow-noise circuitry, enhanced immunity to radio-frequency interference, and minimal handling noise reduce the need to repair and restore audio in postproduction. Its switch- and dial-free design lets you set up quickly and focus on the sound instead of fiddling with various mic settings.
The NTG8's ultrahigh sensitivity allows it to produce robust output levels without having to apply extreme gain at your mic preamp. Sonically, the NTG8 delivers natural on- and off-axis sound due in part to its long interference tube. Clarity is further maintained by the gentle rise in high frequencies and the rumble-reducing attenuation of low bass frequencies.
In the Box
- Rode NTG8 Moisture-Resistant Long Shotgun Microphone
- Rode SM8 Shockmount for Long Shotgun Microphones
- Aluminum Storage Cylinder
- Limited 1-Year Warranty, Extendable to 10 Years upon Registration
Follow us @