- Ideal for Rode VideoMic Series
- Accommodates Cold-Shoe Shotguns
- Boom Mountable with 3/8" Base
The Rode PG1 Pistol Grip Shock Mount is an ideal solution for the Rode VideoMic, Stereo VideoMic and other cold-shoe mounted shotgun and stereo microphones.
The PG1 microphone mount provides handheld operation, suppresses handling and shock noise, and features a 3/8" threaded base for boom mounted operation. A cable management system runs along the spine of the grip to secure loose cable and suppress cable noise.
In the Box
- Rode PG1 - Pistol Grip Shock Mount for Shoe Mounted Microphones
- PG2 Pistol Grip
- Interchangeable Mount 0.74 - 0.78" (19 - 20mm)
- Interchangeable Mount 0.82 - 0.88" (21 - 22.5mm)
- Alan Wrench
- 1 Year Warranty