- For Podcaster or Procaster Microphone
- For PSA1 Boom Arm and DS1 Mic stand
- Isolates from External Vibrations
- Reduces Rumble and Handling Noise
The Rode PSM1 Shockmount is designed to hold a Rode Podcaster or Procaster microphone. Attach it to a studio boom arm such as the Rode PSA1, or to a mic stand like the Rode DS1 (microphones, boom arms, and mic stands available separately). The shockmount provides adequate protection against noise caused by movement, vibration, noise, etc.
In the Box
- Rode PSM1 Shockmount for Rode Podcaster or Procaster Microphone
- Limited 1-Year Warranty