- Dynamic Mic, Omnidirectional Pattern
- Shockmounted Capsule Reduces Noise
- Internal Pop Screen Reduces Plosives
- Frequency Response Optimized for Speech
- Die-Cast Aluminum Body & Matte Finish
- XLR Output
The Rode Reporter Omnidirectional Handheld Interview Microphone is designed for interviews and presentations in the field. Its dynamic transducer capsule is shockmounted internally for rejection of handling and low-frequency environmental noises. The mic also features a frequency response tailored for speech, with a boost between 4 and 10 kHz for added intelligibility.
With a forgiving omnidirectional pickup pattern well-suited for interviews, the Reporter can be placed between you and your interview subject, without the need to adjust its placement to pick up both speakers. The microphone is equipped with an internal, multi-layer mesh basket that acts as a windscreen, reducing plosives and avoiding the need for an external wind shield.
In the Box
- Rode Reporter Omnidirectional Handheld Interview Microphone
- Rode ZP2 Zip Pouch - for Rode NTG2 Microphone (Replacement)
- Microphone Flag
- Limited 1-Year Warranty, Extends to 10 Years upon Registration
Not in the Box
- Essential XLR Cables (Not Included)
- Essential Microphone Clips (Not Included)