- Connects Two Mono Outs to a Stereo Input
- 2 TRS Plugs for Microphones/Receivers
- TRS Plug for Camera Input
- Keeps Input Sources on Separate Channels
- Right-Angle 3.5mm Male Connectors
The 10.9" long Rode SC11 is a TRS Y-splitter cable designed for connecting the mono outputs of two devices such as camera-mount microphones or wireless receivers to the stereo input of a mirrorless camera, DSLR, or camcorder. It is wired to send each connected source to a separate channel rather than summing them to mono.
It features two right-angle 3.5mm TRS plugs for your mics/receivers and one right-angle plug for your camera input. The SC11 can be paired with the separately available Rode DCS-1 dual cold shoe mount to create a straightforward and effective solution for mounting and cabling two mics or receivers atop your camera.
- High-quality shielded cable
- 10.9" overall length
- 6" memory cable section
- 3.8" flex cable section
- Black end records to the left channel, red end records to the right
- Compatible with the cable management slots in the Rode SM7-R and DCS-1 mounts
In the Box
- Rode SC11 Right-Angle 3.5mm TRS Y-Splitter Cable (10.9")
- Limited 1-Year Warranty, Extendable to 2 Years with Online Registration