- Fixed X/Y Stereo Array
- Two 1/2" Condenser Capsules
- Camera-Mountable Stereo Recording
- -10 dB Pad
- Built-In Shockmounting System
- Standard Sized Shoe Mount
- 40 Hz to 20 kHz Frequency Response
- 3/8" Thread in Base for Boom Poles
- Includes Deadkitten Fur Wind
The Stereo VideoMic On-Camera Microphone from Rode is a high-quality microphone designed for use with camcorders, DSLR cameras, and portable audio recorders. It features two high-resolution 1/2" condenser capsules mounted in a fixed X/Y stereo array, providing a natural stereo recording, while offering a high level of rear rejection.
The Stereo VideoMic can be used to capture environmental and ambient sounds, as well as live music. A built-in shockmounting system isolates the Stereo VideoMic's capsule and electronics from its mount, providing isolation from external physical factors that can cause unwanted rumble and vibrations in the microphone.
Other features include a standard sized shoe mount for mounting on cameras, a 3/8" thread in the base for mounting to a boom pole or stand, a high-pass filter at 80 Hz to prevent low-end noise, and a -10 dB pad that allows for the recording of loud sound sources. The Rode Stereo VideoMic is powered with a standard 9 Volt battery.
In the Box
- Rode Stereo VideoMic On-Camera Microphone
- Rode Dead Kitten Artificial Fur Wind Shield
- Integrated Cold-Shoe Shock Mount
- 3/8" Thread Adaptor
- Limited 1-Year Warranty with Online Registration