- Mobile Journalist, Vlogger, Run & Gun
- For Cameras and Portable Recorders
- Runs on Plug-In Power
- Simple Operation with No Controls
- 3.5mm TRS Output Jack
- Detachable Coiled 3.5mm Cable
- Compact and Lightweight
- Windscreen Reduces Wind Noise
- Integrated Shoe/Pole Shockmount
Longer than Rode's VideoMicro and with a narrower pickup pattern, the Rode VideoMic GO camera-mount shotgun microphone offers enhanced off-axis rejection for tighter directionality. Like the VideoMicro, it runs on plug-in power and has no controls or switches, making it well suited for mobile journalists, vloggers, and run-and-gun shooters in a hurry.
This compact and lightweight shotgun microphone features an integrated shockmount that mounts directly to your DSLR, mirrorless, or video camera and reduces noise from vibrations and camera handling. The windscreen design reduces wind noise, making it well suited for outdoor shoots. The detachable coiled 3.5mm TRS cable ensures easy hookup to your camera, and the dual-mono output means that no channel selection is necessary on your recording device.
In the Box
- Rode VideoMic GO Camera-Mount Shotgun Microphone
- Coiled 3.5mm TRS Cable
- Limited 1-Year Warranty, Extendable to 2 Years upon Registration