- For Mobile Video or Mobile VO
- Shotgun-Style Mic with 3.5mm TRRS Plug
- Included Mic Clip & Furry Windscreen
- Compatible with Built-In Audio Apps
- Cardioid Pattern Tamps Down Room Tone
- Monitor with 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Broadcast-Quality Capture up to 48 kHz
- Flexible Mounting Bracket
If you're shooting mobile video and want better audio than what your phone provides—or if you need to record VO or ADR on the go—the Rode VideoMIC Me is worth your consideration. This is a shotgun mic that plugs right into a smartphone's 3.5mm TRRS headphone jack, letting you record quality audio in the process.
The mic focuses the audio capture on what's directly in front of the capsule thanks to the directional polar pattern. It's primarily intended for use with compatible smartphones and devices that sport 3.5mm TRRS connections. The mic comes with a flexible mounting bracket as well as a furry windscreen for achieving a better sound in windy conditions.
In the Box
- Rode VideoMic Me Directional Mic for Smartphones
- Mounting Bracket
- Furry Windshield
- Limited 1-Year Warranty (Extended to 2-Years with Registration)