- USB/iOS broadcast microphone
- Dual 16mm condenser capsules
- Selectable cardioid (unidirectional), bidirectional, and omnidirectional pickup pattern
- Plugs directly into Mac, PC, iPhone, or iPad
- Ideal for streaming, podcasting, gaming, VoIP, voiceover work and recording music
- 24-bit / 96 kHz resolution
- Smooth, flat frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- 1/8" stereo headphone output with level control for zero-latency monitoring
- Microphone mute switch
- Patented fold-back leg design provides optimal mic positioning
- Includes Lightning to Micro-USB and USB to Micro-USB LED cables
The Satellite USB/iOS Broadcast Microphone from Samson is a broadcast quality USB/iOS microphone that is designed for capturing high-definition audio on your computer, iPhone, or iPad. It can be used to capture 24-bit / 96 kHz audio in applications for streamers, podcasters, or content creators.
The satellite offers plug-and-play operation, and features three selectable pickup patterns (cardioid, bidirectional, and omnidirectional), and a fold-back leg design in a highly portable package. Other features include: two premium 16mm condenser capsules, an internal shockmount, a 3.5mm headphone output, a Lightning to Micro-USB cable and a USB to Micro-USB cable.
Furthermore, the microphone body construction and grill are made of aluminum/steel and are equipped with a 3-color LED display that offers power, clip, and mute status. This microphone has a smooth, flat frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz and the built-in controls select polar pattern, mute, headphone volume, and monitor on/off.
In the Box
- Samson Satellite USB/iOS Broadcast Microphone
- USB to Micro-USB Cable
- Lightning to Micro-USB Cable
- Limited 2-Year Warranty