- 16GB/32GB/64GB/128GB Storage Capacity
- UHS-I / V30 / U3 / Class 10
- Max Read Speed: 90 MB/s,150 MB/s
- Max Write Speed: 40MB/s,60MB/s,70 MB/s
- Min Write Speed: 30 MB/s
- Records Full HD, 3D, and 4K Video
- Built-In Write-Protect Switch
Designed for SD devices that can capture Full HD, 3D, and 4K video, as well as raw and burst photography, the 16GB/32GB/64GB/128GB Extreme UHS-I SDXC Memory Card from SanDisk has a capacity of 16GB/32GB/64GB/128GB/256GB, is compatible with the UHS-I bus, and features a speed class rating of V30, which guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support the V30 standard, this card also supports the U3 standard, which likewise guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. Read speeds are supported up to 90 MB/s and write speeds max out at 40MB/s,60MB/s. A built-in write-protect switch helps to safeguard against the accidental erasure of card data.
While this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-I / V30 / U3 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-I / V30 / U3. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device's speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-I and U1, which supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s, or Class 10, which also supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
In the Box
- SanDisk 16GB/32GB/64GB/128GB Extreme UHS-I SDXC Memory Card
- Limited Lifetime Warranty