- Combo 1/4" and XLR Input
- Lightning Output Connector
- Powered by a Single 9V Battery
- +48V Phantom Power
- 1/8" Headphone Output for Monitoring
- Gain Control
The SmartRig Di from Saramonic is a single-channel audio interface that allows you to connect a professional microphone or guitar to your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. With a lightning connector output, the interface can be used to record sound or music to your iOS portable device.
The SmartRig Di provides 48V of phantom power using a 9V battery for condenser microphones and is equipped with a single combo 1/4" XLR input, and an 1/8" headphone output for real-time monitoring. In addition, there is a rotary gain control that makes it easy to set levels.
In the Box
- Saramonic SmartRig Di, Single-Channel Mic and Guitar Interface with Lightning Connector for iOS Devices
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Not in the Box
- Essential Batteries & Power (Not Included)
Follow us @