- Combine Two Mics to One Stereo Output
- Sum a Stereo Input to a Mono Output
- 3.5mm Mono and Stereo Inputs
- 3.5mm Stereo Output
- Left and Right Trim Controls
- Mono/Stereo Output Mode Switch
- Passive Design Requires No Power Source
- Includes Coiled 3.5mm Cable
The SR-AX100 from Saramonic is a passive 2-channel audio adapter designed to provide a compact solution for recording two signals to any DSLR or camcorder that has a standard mounting shoe and a built-in audio jack. It features left and right trim controls, and requires no power source.
It has three integrated mounting shoes for attaching mics or wireless receivers. Connect inputs via two mono 3.5mm jacks or the single stereo 3.5mm jack. Route the stereo 3.5mm output to your DSLR or camcorder. The output can be set to mono or stereo via the M/S switch.
In the Box
- Saramonic SR-AX100 Passive 2-Channel Audio Adapter for DSLR Cameras
- Coiled 3.5mm Output Cable
- Limited 1-Year Warranty