- Connect Receiver to Gear with XLR Inputs
- For UwMic9, VmicLink5, UwMic10, UwMic15
- Compatible with LavMic Audio Mixer
- Two Separate XLR Audio Output Signals
- Connector 1: 3.5mm TRS Male
- Connector 2: Two XLR Male
The Saramonic SR-UM10-CC1 is a breakout cable that connects to the 3.5mm output of UwMic9, VmicLink5, UwMic10, and UwMic15 wireless microphone systems, or LavMic audio mixer, so you can send two separate audio output signals to the XLR inputs of a professional video camera or other pro-audio gear—such as a mixer.
The cable is terminated with a 3.5mm TRS male connector at one end and two 3-pin XLR male connectors at the other.
In the Box
- Saramonic SR-UM10-CC1 3.5mm TRS to Two XLR Male Output Y-Cable for Wireless Mic Systems
- Limited 1-Year Warranty