- For UwMic9, UwMic10, UwMic15 & VmicLink5
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- Captures Sound from All Directions
- Mitigates Proximity Effect
- Locking 3.5mm TRS Connector
- Gold Plating Enhances Conductivity
- 3.3' Cable
- Windscreen Reduces Wind Noise & Plosives
- Includes Mic Clip for Easy Attachment
Ideal for interviews, presentations, television/video production, vlogging, and more, the Saramonic SR-UM10-M1 is an omnidirectional lavalier microphone offering versatile response characteristics and secure connectivity. Gold plating on the output plug enhances conductivity and resists corrosion of the 3.5mm TRS connector, which boasts a locking design to prevent accidental disconnection from transmitters such as the UwMic9, UwMic10, UwMic15, and VmicLink5. The 3.3' cable length provides sufficient distance between the mic and your transmitter without yielding excessive cable coils.
The capsule's omnidirectional polar pattern captures sound from all directions and mitigates proximity effect, yielding clear and consistent tone for your recordings or live streams. Affix the supplied windscreen to reduce wind noise and vocal plosives. The SR-UM10-M1 includes a metal alligator-style mic clip for easy attachment to a lapel or collar.
In the Box
- Saramonic SR-UM10-M1 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone with Locking 3.5mm Plug
- Alligator-Style Mic Clip
- Foam Windscreen
- Limited 3-Month Warranty