- XLR Female to XLR Male Cable
- For Studio, Boompole & Live Sound Use
- Excellent RFI and EMI Noise Rejection
- Ultralow-Noise Performance
- Spiral-Wound Copper Shielding
- Twin Conductive PVC Inner Shields
- Rugged, Flexible, and Lightweight
The 16.4' Saramonic SR-XC5000 is a rugged, flexible, and lightweight XLR microphone cable ideal for connecting mics to mixers, preamps, audio interfaces, or recorders, in studio, boompole, and live sound applications.
With its spiral-wound copper shielding and twin conductive PVC inner shields, the SR-XC5000 offers excellent rejection of EMI and RFI noise while delivering ultralow-noise performance. This balanced mic cable is terminated with straight XLR 3-pin connectors—female on one end and male on the other.
In the Box
- Saramonic SR-XC5000 XLR Female to XLR Male Microphone Cable (16.4')
- Limited 1-Year Warranty