- Reliable, Broadcast-Quality Audio
- Compatible with RX9 Receiver
- 96 Selectable Channels in 2 Groups
- Over 330' Operating Range
- Easy-to-Read LCD Display
The TX9 96-Channel Digital UHF Wireless Bodypack Transmitter with Lavalier Mic from Saramonic is a compact transmitter that employs a crystal-controlled PLL synthesizer. It can be used when paired with an RX9 receiver (sold separately) to capture audio for interviews, broadcast TV, electronic news gathering (ENG), and other audio broadcasting and recording applications.
Featuring 96 channels in two groups, an easy-to-read LCD display, over 330' operating range, a mute function, and a BMP-type 1/8" mic input, the bodypack transmitter has an RF power output that can be switched among high, middle, and low settings. It is designed to capture rich, crystal-clear sound and includes a lapel clip, and a windscreen.
In the Box
- Saramonic TX9 96-Channel Digital UHF Wireless Bodypack Transmitter with Lavalier Mic (514 to 596 MHz)
- Omnidirectional Lavalier Mic
- Lapel Clip
- Belt Clip
- Saramonic SR-UMBC1 Battery Compartment for Wireless Microphone Systems
- Limited 1-Year Warranty