- For Use with AVX Wireless Mic System
- Ultra-Compact XLR Plug-In Design
- Shoe Mount for DSLR/Mirrorless Camera
- Easy to Use, Automatic Operation
- Switches On/Off via Phantom Power
- 4-Hr Rechargeable Batteries + USB Power
- 98' Range
Designed in collaboration with creative professionals for film and electronic news gathering (ENG) applications, the Sennheiser AVX EKP Camera-Mount Plug-In Receiver features an innovative pivoting design for attaching to a video camera's XLR microphone input without getting in the way of other camera accessories. The receiver rotates both clockwise and counter clockwise. It will click into place, as opposed to a tension-based design.
The digital receiver is fully self configuring, which makes setup fast and easy, while the system's link protection helps ensure reliable audio transmission. To save battery power, the unit will automatically switch on and off by detecting +48V phantom power from the camera. It will also automatically match the camera's input sensitivity without having to adjust the audio level on the wireless microphone.
The receiver comes equipped with a set of accessories for operation, including a BA 20 Energy Pack, a light shoe mount and an XLR to 3.5mm adapter for use with DSLRs, a belt clip, a USB cable, and a USB charger.
In the Box
- Sennheiser AVX EKP Camera-Mount Plug-In Receiver (1.9 GHz)
- BA 20 Energy Pack
- XLR to 1/8" (3.5 mm) DSLR Adapter Cable
- Light Shoe Mount
- Belt Clip
- USB Cable
- USB Charger
- Limited 1-Year Warranty