- Supports ARRI dovetail plate.
- Hollowed-out design to reduce weight without sacrificing payload.
- Built-in wrench for easy assembly and disassembly.
- A low center of gravity helps lower the height of the camera while leaving room for dual rods.
SmallRig 15mm Dovetail Baseplate 4002
SmallRig 15mm Dovetail Baseplate 4002, which is ARRI dovetail plate compatible, has a hollowed-out structure to weigh only over 300g yet it can bear as much as 20kg. One 1/4"-20 screw and one 3/8"-16 screw, through the top though slots, lock the camera to prevent twist; and a wrench is built into the side for assembly and disassembly without affecting the use of the baseplate. The baseplate features a 1/4"-20 threaded hole and a 3/8"-16 threaded hole at the bottom that supports other quick-release plates besides ARRI ones. With a low center of gravity, it measures only 38mm in height, so the camera is only 28mm away from the dovetail plate, lowering the height of the camera while leaving enough room for dual rods.
1. For a camera with a lower center of the optical axis, a cage or a height riser plate is recommended while using this product and dual 15mm rods.
2. The center of rods is 15mm away from the top of the dovetail plate, and 13mm away from the top of the baseplate.
Product Dimensions: 109.6 x 99.0 x 37.5mm
Package Dimensions: 132.0 x 124.0 x 51.0mm
Product Weight: 318g±5g
Package Weight: 677g±5g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy, Stainless Steel
In The Box
1 x Baseplate
2 x 1/4"-20 Screw
1 x 3/8"-16 Screw
1 x Wrench