- Comfortable and stable handheld shooting experience;
- Longer handle leaves much room for holding after installing accessories;
- Adjusted back and forth to find the center of gravity；
- Various accessory mounts: 1/4"-20 threaded hole, 1/4"-20 locating hole, ARRI 3/8"-16 locating hole, cold shoe mount;
- Built-in magnetic Allen wrench for easy assembly and disassembly.
SmallRig Adjustable Top Handle (ARRI-Style Mount) 4153 is designed to facilitate low angle shots for comfortable and stable handheld shooting. Ergonomically designed for a comfortable grip, the 134mm-long handle is longer with enough room for holding even after installing accessories. It can be adjusted 80mm back and forth via the ARRI-style mount to find the center of gravity. It comes with such accessory mounting points as 1/4 "-20 threaded hole, 1/4"-20 locating hole, ARRI 3/8"-16 locating hole, cold shoe mount that support Monitor Mount 2905 and 2903, Magic Arm with Dual Ball Head 3875, LED video light, microphone. Besides, a magnetic Allen wrench is included to help tighten the ARRI locking screw for easy disassembly and assembly.
Cage, plate, etc. with ARRI-style mount
In the Box:
- 1 x Handle