- Comes with the standard ACRA-Swiss interface and high versatility.
- Ergonomic design, and supports to be used by left & right hand interchangeably for improved grip experience.
- The strong and durable handle is made of high-strength aluminum alloy and features silicon pads on the contact surface with the palm, which are anti-freeze and anti-slip.
- Allows 36mm vertical adjustment to get the best grip position according to the camera size.
- Features built-in mounting points to meet multiple shooting scenes, such as 1/4"-20 threaded hole, 1/4"-20 locating hole, strap hole, and cold shoe.
SmallRig Arca-Type Side Handle 4416 is designed to facilitate camera movement and stabilize dual-handed shooting while providing basic mounting points. The highly versatile handle adopts the ARCA-Swiss Type interface and is compatible with the built-in ARCA-Swiss mount plate, cages, L-Bracket, Rotatable Horizontal-to-Vertical Mount Plate, etc. Features ergonomic design, which allows to use of the left & right hand interchangeably to provide a comfortable grip. According to the actual camera size, the handle can be adjusted 36mm vertically to ensure the best grip position. Mainly made of high-strength aluminum alloy, and the stretchable mounting points (1/4"-20 locating holes and ARRI 3/8"-16 locating holes) are made of stainless steel material. Features silicon pads on the contact surface with the palm, which are anti-freeze and anti-slip. Comes with a 1/4"-20 threaded hole, a 1/4"-20 locating hole, a strap hole, a cold shoe for attaching Monitor Mount 2905, Ballhead Magic Arm 3875, LED Video Light 3286, Microphone 3468, etc. Besides, a built-in magnetic Allen Wrench is included for easy mounting and adjusting accessories.
Note: Load capacity: 15kg
In The Box
- Handle x 1
- Handle Adapter x 1