- 1. An all-in-one full cage protects the camera.
- 2. Locks camera via one 1/4"-20 screw and two side lock adapters.
- 3. HDMI cable clamp protects the port for stable transmission.
- 4. Built-in ergonomic silicon handle for a comfortable grip.
- 5. Arca-Swiss quick-release plate for quick switch to tripod or stabilizer (DJI RS 2 / RSC 2 / RS 3 / RS 3 Pro) mode.
SmallRig Cage Kit for Sony ZV-E1 4257 is designed to attach accessories and protect the camera and HDMI port. It includes a cage with a silicone handle and an HDMI cable clamp. The cage secures the camera via one 1/4"-20 screw on the bottom and one side lock adapter on both sides, with an ergonomic silicon handle offering a comfortable grip. The HDMI cable clamp attaches to the left side of ZV-E1 using a 1/4"-20 thumb screw and two anti-twist pins to protect the HDMI port and ensure stable transmission.
There are multiple mounting points for accessories, including 1/4"-20 threaded holes and ARRI 3/8"-16 locating holes for Top Handle 3765, Side Handle 2913, one top ARRI 3/8"-16 locating hole for Monitor Mount 2903B, two cold shoe mounts for the microphone, LED video light, and a bottom QD socket for shoulder strap.
The Arca-Swiss quick-release plate on the bottom supports DJI RS 2 / RSC 2 / RS 3 / RS 3 Pro stabilizers, DJI RS 2 / RSC 2 stabilizer quick-release plate (height increase pad), and Arca-Type Quick Release Plate 3154. This item also features strap holes on both sides and the bottom, which are compatible with Hand Strap PAC2456, Shoulder Strap PSC2428, etc. Besides, a magnetic wrench is included for easy disassembly and assembly.
In The Box
- Cage with Silicone Grip x 1
- HDMI Cable Clamp x 1
- Allen Wrench x 1