- Dedicated full cage for Sony Alpha 7C.
- Ergonomic silicone side handle for comfort
- New patented side locking system to prevent twists.
- Built-in Arca-type plate on the bottom to directly connect DJI RS 2 / RSC 2 / RS 3 / RS 3 Pro
- Built-in 1/4''-20 threaded holes, ARRI 3/8" -16 locating holes and cold shoe
SmallRig Cage with Side Handle for Sony Alpha 7C Camera 3212B is designed to provide mounting points for accessories like monitors, microphones and LED lights in professional video shooting. It comes with a built-in silicone handle which is ergonomically designed to improve grip experience. The cage secures to the camera with a 1/4"-20 screw at the bottom. To further prevent twisting, can also use the right side lock by pushing up the slider and secure the attached small screw to the strap hole of the camera. The cage features multiple 1/4''-20 threaded holes and ARRI 3/8" -16 locating holes, allowing to mount Top Handle 2165, Cold Shoe Extension 2879 and Tripod BUT2664 for vlog shooting; the top built-in cold shoe suits microphones, LED lights; the bottom built-in Arca-type quick release plate fits DJI RS 2 / RSC 2 / RS 3 / RS 3 Pro gimbals for quick switch between handheld shooting and stabilizer shooting. Besides, there is a built-in magnetic screwdriver on the bottom of the cage for an easy using experience. The cage fits seamlessly the camera without blocking battery door, screen, card slot and buttons. Fully maintains the original functions of the camera.
Sony Alpha 7C
In the Box
- 1 x Cage
- 1 x Screwdriver