- Comfortable and stable handheld shooting experience;
- Longer handle ensures sufficient grip space even after installing accessories;
- Adjusted back and forth to find the center of gravity；
- Various accessory mounts: 1/4"-20 threaded hole, 1/4"-20 locating hole, ARRI 3/8"-16 locating hole, cold shoe mount, etc.
- Built-in magnetic Allen wrench for easy assembly and disassembly.
SmallRig Centering Adjustment Top Handle (NATO Clamp) 4441 is designed to facilitate low-angle shots for comfortable and stable handheld shooting. Ergonomically designed for a comfortable grip, the 134mm long handle is longer with enough room for holding even after installing accessories. The handle's center of gravity can be adjusted by moving it forward or backward via the NATO clamp, with an adjustment range of 80mm. It comes with such accessory mounting points as 1/4"-20 threaded hole, 1/4"-20 locating hole, ARRI 3/8"-16 locating hole, cold shoe mount that support Monitor Mount 2905 and 2903, Magic Arm with Dual Ball Head 3875, LED video light, microphone. Besides, a magnetic Allen wrench is included to help tighten the ARRI locking screw for easy disassembly and assembly.
Designer: Tracy Joy, Kong
Cage, plate, etc. with NATO Rail
In the Box
- 1 x Handle
- 1 x Limited 1-Year Warranty