- Made of aircraft-grade aluminum alloy and stainless steel for greater sturdiness and durability;
- Load capacity<3.5 kg, compatible with most photographic accessories;
- Wide compatibility: equipped with 1/4"-20 threaded holes, 3/8"-16 threaded holes, and ARRI 3/8"-16 locating holes;
- Anti-twist design;
- Open distance of 14mm-65mm, anti-slip cushions make it safer and more stable.
SmallRig Crab-Shaped Clamp with Ballhead Magic Arm 3757 is made of aircraft-grade aluminum alloy and stainless steel, CNC machined and carved to increase sturdiness and durability. It features skeletal design and shark clamp with stronger clamping force as well as widely compatible 1/4"-20 threaded holes, 3/8"-16 threaded holes and ARRI 3/8"-16 locating holes. The clamp, which supports rod of a minimum diameter of 14mm and surface with a maximum thickness of 65mm, can quickly attach cameras, monitors, LED lights, etc. to round pipes, tables, handlebars, tripods and stabilizer handheld rings. In addition, built-in cushions provide protection and clamping stability. The ballhead magic arm consists of two ball heads and a ballhead clamp. An anti-twist design secures it to the crab-shaped clamp to prevent disconnection. The bottom ballhead is designed with a hex hole for enhanced fastening with the Allen wrench. The 360-degree adjustable ball heads feature anti-slip threads for easier locking and one 1/4"-20 screw to allow quickly connecting action cameras, monitors, LED lights, microphones, and other accessories.
1. Please do not disassemble the original machine screw, otherwise it may lead to deflection of the original ballhead magic arm.
2. Please do not disassemble the original machine screw to replace the original bullhead magic arm, otherwise, it may lead to thread failure.
Rod 14mm - 60mm in diameter
Surface thickness up to 65mm
In the Box
- 1 x Crab-Shaped Clamp
- 1 x Ballhead Magic Arm