- Optional dowel pins effectively prevents devices deflection
- Quickly locked and unlockedthrough a click without jamming
- 360° swivel and 170° tiltangle adjustment
- Adjustable damping, maximum dynamic load capacity of 1.5kg
SmallRig Swivel Monitor Mount 3514B locks into place via a cold shoe at one end and attaches to a monitor via a unique SmallRig quick release plate at the other end, and the quick release plate is reserved for 2 optional dowel pins, which can be removed and installed as needed to effectively prevent the devices from deflection. This quick release plate allows for quick and easy vertical disassembly and installation of the monitor. 3514B swivels 360° and tilts 170°, and thus stops at any angle. 3514B has a dynamic load capacity of 1.5kg and its damping of pivot is adjustable through spanner. Features silicone pads on the top to prevent scratches and increase friction.
SmallHD Focus Series, Focus OLED Series, UltraBright Series, 500 Series, 700 Series; Atomos Ninja Series, Shogun Series; Blackmagic Video Assist 5”, Blackmagic Video Assist 4K 7”, Odyssey7Q+, Odyssey7Q, etc.
1. In order to prevent accidental contact from causing unlocking, the structure of HawkLock Quick Release is designed to prevent accidental contact, and the wrench also has a certain free movement in the locked state. The situation mentioned above is not a quality problem without affecting normal use.
2. The dowel pins are only compatible with Atomos Ninja V, Ninja V +, Atomos Shinobi 7; The dowel pins need to be removed when using other brands of monitors.
In The Box:
- 1 x QR Monitor Mount
- 3 x Allen Wrench