- Highly compatible with tripods, cages, heads, etc. via 1/4"-20 holes, and features optional dowel pins.
- Exclusive patent, adapts with dual locking structure, provides high load capacity and no shaking.
- Quickly locked and unlocked through a click without jamming.
- Compact and portable.
SmallRig Universal mini Quick Release Plate and Clamp 3513C comprises a quick release plate and a baseplate. The quick release plate supports devices with 1/4"-20 threads, such as cameras, monitors, cages, mounting plates, etc.; And the quick release plate is reserved for 2 optional dowel pins, which can be removed and installed as needed to effectively prevent the devices from deflection. Its 1/4"-20 threaded holes on the bottom allow attaching devices with 1/4"-20 screws, like tabletop tripods, ball heads, etc. It can buckle vertically and stably into the baseplate, causing not deflection. The whole kit, featuring a maximum dynamic load capacity of 5kg, is easy to lock and unlock for multiple shooting scenes. With built-in silicone pads on the top to prevent deflection and scratches.
Designers: Nico Robin, Mark Yan
1. In order to prevent accidental contact from causing unlocking, the structure of HawkLock Quick Release is designed to prevent accidental contact, and the wrench also has a certain free movement in the locked state. The situation mentioned above is not a quality problem without affecting normal use.
2. The dowel pins are only compatible with Atomos Ninja V, Ninja V +, Atomos Shinobi 7; The dowel pins need to be removed when using other brands of monitors.
In the Box
- 1 x Quick Release Clamp and Plate
- 2 x Allen Wrench
- 1 x Limited 1-Year Warranty